Electronic 1095-C Notification
Dear TCU employee,
It is that time of year again when tax forms are required for individual tax filing for the 2017 calendar year. Texas Christian University, in accordance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), is required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide each full-time employee with tax statements (Form 1095-C) in addition to your Form W-2 for payroll and income. Paper copies of your 1095-C will be mailed out on January 31, 2018, but TCU is offering all full-time employees the ability to receive these forms electronically for greater convenience. Electronic delivery of your Form 1095-C will allow you to receive your required tax forms in a quick, efficient, secure manner and ensure you have future ongoing access to these forms.
An email was sent on 1/18/2018 from Health Ef(x) detailing the instructions for accessing your Form 1095-C electronically. Health Ef(x) is a trusted TCU partner. Please follow the URL below to access their TCU link here:
To create an account for the first time:
- Click the ‘Register a New User’ link on the login screen.
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number, last name, and date of birth to successfully create an account.
- Enter a valid email address to receive the verification link for your account. This email address will also be your username.
- Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and contains upper & lower case letters along with a number.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link. Please follow the link.
- Make an election for receipt of your 1095-C and then print or save for your records.
If you created an account to receive your 1095-C electronically last year and forgot your password, please access the following link: https://www.healthefxforms.us/texaschristianuniversity/Account/ForgotPassword.
Please send any additional 1095-C questions to email@example.com and a TCU Human Resources representative will be happy to assist you in a timely manner.