TCU uses PageUp for recruitment and on-boarding new employees. Please contact the PageUp support team at pageup.tcu.edu with any questions.
All hiring for staff positions (exempt or non-exempt) must follow the steps below. Please contact Human Resources at 817-257-7790 or email@example.com with any questions.
Staff Hiring Procedures
- All TCU positions must be posted on the HR careers site at jobs.tcu.edu.
- Departments may only interview applicants who have first applied through this career site. If an applicant contacts the department directly, he/she should be referred to HR.
- A background check must be conducted on the final candidate before an offer can be made. Although HR will complete the process as quickly as possible, please allow up to two weeks for a thorough background check.
- If the candidate is a visitor to the U.S. entering on a J-1 visa as a student or scholar, please click here for important information regarding required health insurance.
- Human Resources will notify you as soon as the results of the background check are available. At this time you can contact the candidate to make the verbal job offer.
- If a physical is required for the position, then this will be done after the verbal offer has been made but before the employee can begin work.
Please contact Human Resources at 817-257-7790 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.