1. Pay Period: This is the pay begin date and pay end date for this paycheck or direct deposit notification. A pay calendar is available at http://www.tcuhr.local/employee-services/faculty-staff/calendars-holidays-pay-dates/
2. Employee ID: Your TCU ID number
3. Hours and Earnings:
- Description – Type of hours worked or leave used within the pay period.
- Hours – Number of hours associated with each earn or leave type.
- Current – Earning, rate (per earning type), for the current pay period.
4. Tax Deductions (Before and After Tax Deductions):
- Description – Type of deductions or taxes deducted.
- Current – Amount withheld from current pay, for each tax code or type of deduction.
- YTD – Year to date amount withheld for each tax code.
5. Vacation and Sick Leave: The amount of vacation and sick leave that you have accrued up to the start of this current pay period; minus any sick time taken in this current period.
6. Net Pay or Direct Deposit Distribution: The amount of this check with check number or the amount deposited in each account type (checking, savings) for this pay period.