Frog Time is TCU’s time and attendance system. This system has several benefits including:
- Eliminating paper timekeeping (hours worked) forms
- Streamlining the collection and entry of hours worked
- Online routing for supervisor authorization
- “Real Time” Reports (i.e., which employees are currently at work, reaching maximum weekly hours worked)
- Consistency in the application of pay practices
- Reports for federal requirements (i.e., Department of Labor)
The system is transparent and bilingual—it can automatically record holiday pay. Time worked is visible to employees and information may be displayed in English or Spanish. The clock-in and clock-out process is as easy as swiping your TCU ID or entering your TCU ID number.
Training and support for FrogTime is provided by Human Resources to supervisors, managers and employees as the rollout occurs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The following training resources are available for reference.