The following training resources are available for reference.
- TCU Frog Time Student/Temporary Employees Time Clock Operation Video
- Web Clock Documentation – Off-campus Employee Access to Frog Time (*new*)
- TCU Frog Time Supervisor/Manager Training Video
- TCU Frog Time Supervisor/Manager Training Manual
Frog Time is TCU’s new time and attendance system. This new system has several benefits including:
- Eliminating paper timekeeping (hours worked) forms
- Streamlining the collection and entry of hours worked
- Online routing for supervisor authorization
- “Real Time” Reports (i.e., which employees are currently at work, reaching maximum weekly hours worked)
- Consistency in the application of pay practices
- Reports for federal requirements (i.e., Department of Labor)
FrogTime will be implemented in phases. Student and temporary employees in each department have been transitioned to Frog Time. Bi-weekly employees currently utilizing a time clock will be transitioned to FrogTime in 2021. Eventually, all bi-weekly employees will utilize Frog Time.
The system is transparent and bilingual—it can automatically record holiday pay. Time sheets are visible to employees and information may be displayed in English or Spanish. The clock-in and clock-out process is as easy as swiping your TCU ID or entering your TCU ID number.
Training and support for FrogTime will be provided by Human Resources to supervisors, managers and employees as the rollout occurs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.