- Pay Period: This is the pay begin date and pay end date for this paycheck or direct deposit notification. Pay calendars are available.
- Employee ID: Your TCU ID number
- Hours and Earnings:
- Description — Type of hours worked or leave used within the pay period.
- Hours — Number of hours associated with each earn or leave type.
- Current — Earning, rate (per earning type), for the current pay period.
- Tax Deductions (Before and After Tax Deductions):
- Description — Type of deductions or taxes deducted.
- Current — Amount withheld from current pay, for each tax code or type of deduction.
- YTD — Year to date amount withheld for each tax code.
- Vacation and Sick Leave: The amount of vacation and sick leave that you have accrued up to the start of this current pay period; minus any sick time taken in this current period.
- Net Pay or Direct Deposit Distribution: The amount of this check with check number or the amount deposited in each account type (checking, savings) for this pay period.
Direct deposit is free, simple and required.*
Here’s how to get started:
- Log in to my.tcu.edu
- Click on the Payroll Tile
- Click Direct Deposit
- Click on + to add an account
Nickname: enter a name for your checking or savings account.
Bank Routing Number: Must be 9 digits, Example: 123456789 — do not use numbers from a savings deposit slip.
Bank Account Number: Enter all digits of your account number — do not use your debit card number.
Retype Bank Account Number: Renter all digits of your account number.
Use This Account for A/P Processing: Slide the box to “YES.”
Note: For multiple accounts select just one to be yes.
Pay Distribution | Account Type: Select either checking or savings.
Pay Distribution | Deposit Type: Select either amount, percent or remaining balance.
Pay Distribution | Amount or Percent: Enter the dollar amount or the percent you would like deposited into your account.
Note: For 1 account select Percent and 100%. For multiple accounts select and enter amount or percent. The last account must be the remaining balance.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 817-257-7790.
Note: By enrolling into direct deposit, you are authorizing TCU to deposit your pay directly into your checking/savings account(s) and the depository named to credit your account. By electronically enrolling for TCU Direct Deposit, you have authorized TCU to initiate the necessary debit entries and adjustments if funds to which you are not entitled are deposited your account.
Be sure to tell your bank you are a TCU employee as they may have incentives for you!
Payroll Contact Information firstname.lastname@example.org
*Federal regulations prohibit requiring students to receive Title IV funds via Direct Deposit, however it is strongly suggested for all students to utilize direct deposit if they are paid through Payroll.
Employees may view paychecks (current and historical to 1999) in My Employee Center – my.tcu.edu. Employees accessing My Employee Center off campus are required to authenticate their login.