- City of Fort Worth COVID-19 Updates
- TCU’s COVID-19 Pages (Protect the Purple)
- Texas Disaster Education Network
- National 211 Hotline
- CDC Travel Guidance
The TCU interactive map can help you locate restrooms, changing stations and lactations rooms.
- All-Gender Restrooms
- Diaper Changing Stations
- Family Restrooms
- Lactation Rooms
- TCU supports meeting the needs of nursing mothers and provides a dedicated comfortable, private, quiet space for nursing mothers. Lactation rooms available to faculty, staff, and students. Employees who are nursing should work with their supervisor for reasonable break times.
Three rooms are equipped with storage space and a refrigerator. Card access is required. For questions or to gain access to rooms, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emotional & Mental Well-Being
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A confidential support service designed especially to help you with the issues that affect your life the most.
- Tools for Thriving
- BetterUp provides activities, guides, articles, videos, and podcasts, we hope you can use these resources to shape the behaviors, mindsets, and skills needed for navigating uncertainty.
This LinkedIn Learning path covers topics such as building resilience, minding your mind while working from home, avoiding burnout, managing difficult feelings, and managing your emotions.
- Dear TCU Faculty & Staff – A Letter About Mental Health
- An open letter about mental health to faculty & staff by Eric Wood, Ph.D., LPC, Director of TCU's Counseling and Mental Health.
Coping with Grief
- Coping with Grief and Loss
- Whatever type of loss you’ve suffered, there’s no right or wrong way to grieve. But by understanding the stages and types of grief, you can find healthier ways to cope.
- Blue Zones Project
- Yoga Download Free Yoga
- Yoga Project Online Classes
- Food Safety Resources (Science Supported. English/Español)
- Get Outside (While Staying Inside)
- Well Beats
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- FBI Public Announcement on Cyber Security during COVID-19 – Cyber Actors Taking Advantage of Pandemic to Exploit Increased Use of Virtual Environments
- SmartPath – Updates and resources for making sense of this crisis from a financial perspective.
- Financial Fitness
- Experience the Kimbell Art Museum from Home
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame (Activities)
- Fort Worth Museum of Science & History –Discovery Lab Online
- Dallas Museum of Art: Flores Mexicanas: Women in Modern Mexican Art
- NPR Life Kit
- Understood.org Weekly Round Up (Opt-in for regular newsletter)
- DFW PBS station airs educational shows for schools. Beginning March 30, shows air weekdays from 6 a.m.-6 p.m. on KERA TV, with specific blocks of time for pre-K through 12th grade levels. In addition to broadcasting on KERA TV, the schedule will stream live online at kera.org/learn, enabling students to watch on mobile devices.
- TED Talks — Stay curious.
- Time for a Fort Worth Field Trip Time for a field trip! With all the stress of home-schooling, working from home, planning strategic trips to the grocery store and all this while practicing social distancing and wearing masks when we do get out, we at What’s Up Fort Worth thought it was time for a virtual field trip through some of Fort Worth’s world class museums and galleries—The Kimbell Art Museum, The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Amon Carter Museum of American Art, and The William Campbell Contemporary Art Gallery…with bonus performing arts performances from The Fort Worth Symphony and The Fort Worth Opera.
Dealing with COVID-19: Tools for Helping Kids
- Understood.org: Coronavirus and Missing School
- Coronavirus: Latest updates and tips
- Child Mind Institute – Supporting Teenagers and Young Adults During COVID-19
Dealing with COVID-19: Tools for Caregivers
- COVID-19 Tips for Dementia Caregivers (Opt-in for regular newsletter)
- Parent Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease
- COVID-19 FactSheet for Grandfamilies and Multigenerational Families
- COVID-19 Resources for the Elderly and Families
- Child Abuse Is Harder to Spot During the Pandemic. What Can Educators Do?
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Information on COVID-19 for Survivors of Abuse, Communities and Programs