Enroll with the vendor of your choice.
TCU Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
(Employee & Employer-Only contribution plans)
You can put away money for retirement, while saving on taxes. Find out what’s available to you. TCU offers this plan as part of workplace benefits.
Brite Divinity School TIAA Plan
If you are interested in enrolling with TIAA:
- Begin with "Ready to Enroll. "
- Select the option for “ TCU Defined Contribution Retirement Employer.”
- Decide how much money you want to contribute.
- Register for TIAA online access.
- The access code is 405882RC.
- Here you will set up your username and password, choose your investment allocations, and select your beneficiary designation. The TIAA option only requires the 8% TCU contribution.
NEED HELP? Call TIAA at 800-842-2252
PFCC Tax-Deferred Retirement Account (TDRA)
The Tax-Deferred Retirement Account (TDRA), also known as a 403(b) is a defined contribution account that guarantees a current base interest rate of 3.5% in addition to any good experience credits awarded by PFCC’s Board of Trustees. By contributing to a TDRA, you are able to lower taxable income and defer taxes until funds are withdrawn in retirement. The TDRA is a great option for rollovers.