International students are permitted to work on campus 20 hours per week.
International Students Work Verification Process
- Come to the Center for Career & Professional Development with your social security card, passport and I-94 confirmation page. If you do not have your social security card, please contact the International Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete I-9 and Worker’s Compensation page in the Center for Career & Professional Development office.
- Once your I-9 paperwork has been verified, you will receive an email from the Center for Career & Professional Development, informing you it has been completed.
- The Center for Career & Professional Development will then forward your information to HR Payroll.
- TCU HR will email you instructions regarding the completion of Glacier (online international tax reporting software). Completion of Glacier is mandatory before beginning to work.
- After Glacier is complete hiring supervisors must complete the Electronic Personnel Action Form (ePAF) through my.tcu.edu. Once complete, this automatically routes to Financial Aid (when appropriate) and then to Human Resources for processing.
- Once approved in HR you will be able to set up direct deposit and W-4 on the my.tcu.edu portal.