Wage and Employment Verification (i2verify)
In December 2020, TCU and Brite implemented a new service to execute employment and wage verification requests of former and current employees. These requests are directed to i2Verify, an income and employment verification company, which provides immediate access to employment, and wage data.
i2Verify automates the verification process by instantly and securely delivering employment information that requestors such as banks or government agencies rely on to make credit granting or benefit entitlement decisions (mortgages, loans, etc.).
Clients of i2Verify include lenders, property managers, pre-employment screeners, and social service agencies. Utilizing i2Verify for employment and wage verification will benefit TCU and Brite employees in multiple ways:
- By eliminating the need for internal verifications, i2Verify reduces the turnaround time associated with employment or wage verification. A properly credentialed verifier, such as a bank or mortgage company, can now securely access employment verification data at any time at www.i2Verify.com. This is especially beneficial during the periods when most TCU and Brite offices are closed, such as the weekend, or during extended holiday breaks.
- Through the i2Verify employee portal, employees are allowed complete visibility into the verification process. Employees can block access to their data, generate their own reports, or choose to be notified when someone views their data.
- i2Verify’s employment verification process is secure. Not only doesi2Verify validate the identity of all users of its system prior to allowing access to sensitive employee data, but a complete audit trail of every verification is created and then is made available to employees.
- Contact i2Verify:
- Website (including how-to guidance): www.i2verify.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Toll Free Support:
- (888) 458-6319, available M-F 6AM to 4PM PST
- Fax: (480) 383-6949