Personal and family problems can impact your life both at home and at work. When you face these challenges in life, it is nice to know there’s a place to turn. To assist you and your family in getting the help you need, TCU offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which is a confidential support service designed especially to help you with the issues that affect your life the most.
TCU understands that your family members also may benefit from speaking with an EAP professional. That’s why the program is available to both you and your immediate dependent family members.
Coverage with Magellan Health.
Your EAP Services
- Consultation with a licensed professional
- Workplace Support services
- Critical Incident Stress Management debriefings
When You Call the EAP
- 24 hours a day/7 days a week, toll-free accessibility
- Confidential telephonic consultation and referrals
- Confidential assistance with all life areas
To access programs and services:
- Call 1-800-327-1393
- Visit their website at https://www.magellanassist.com/default.aspx You can skip registration. To do so, follow these steps:
Click on Register Now as a new user.
Input “800-327-1393” as the phone number of your program’s or plan’s toll-free number and click Continue.
Input “TCU” as the name of your organization and click Continue.
Once on the Registration and Sign-In page, click on the down arrow until you reach the bottom of the page. Click on SKIP REGISTRATION.