When you need expert assistance
We’ve all been perplexed by medical issues, claims, or bills. Wouldn’t it be nice to have an expert by your side to explain the intricacies of healthcare to ensure that you receive the care you need and that your claims are processed properly?
You can. TCU offers you the assistance of BVA, a health advocacy service, whenever you need it. From understanding your Explanation of Benefits to researching larger concerns or questions about your personal medical care, your Personal Health Advocate will provide the confidential, value-added expertise to help you navigate complex health care issues.
Use BVA to:
- Resolve claims
- Correct billing errors
- Schedule appointments
- Find the right doctor, hospital, or testing facility (especially if you are traveling)
- Assist with the transfer of medical records
- Navigate your insurance plan
- Explain conditions and treatments
- Locate elder care services
- Resolve Medicare questions
If you have a healthcare or insurance-related issue, call BVA:
Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Central Time
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Central Time
You’ll be assigned a BVA advocate, who works with you one-on-one to find solutions to otherwise time-consuming issues.