Employee Self Service is one of the many features of my.tcu.edu. From this interactive link you can view and maintain your personal, paycheck and benefits information.
At all times manage and safeguard your data while using employee self-service. Use reasonable care and make sure to lock or exit my.tcu.edu if you must step away from your computer. When off-campus, you may still access information through my.tcu.edu through the use of two-factor-authentication. Found out more at http://hr.tcu.edu/two-factor-authentication/http://hr.tcu.edu/two-factor-authentication/. To learn more about how to safeguard your personal information as well as keeping up-to-date on potential risks go to the Information Security Services web site at https://security.tcu.edu/.
Personal Information Page
- Update preferred name
- Update home address & phone number
- Update business phone number
- Update emergency contact information
Student employees wishing to update their mail/current address (address used to mail paychecks) should navigate to Student Center and then the Personal Information section on my.tcu.edu.
- Enroll or update direct deposit
- View current and previous paychecks/advices – Print your paycheck/advice on one page and view year to date balances as of paycheck /advice issue date by e-mailing your paycheck to your TCU e-mail address. The selected paycheck/advice will be mailed to your TCU e-mail account in pdf format.
- Update W-4 tax information
- Access paycheck modeler (find out more at http://hr.tcu.edu/paycheck-modeler-2/)
- View previous and current benefit plan enrollments
- View previous and current dependent and health care spending account enrollments
- View previous and current benefits coverage for your dependents and beneficiaries
- Update dependents and beneficiaries address information
- Update beneficiary allocations for basic and supplemental life insurances
- View vacation and sick accrual activity and balances for the current year
Contact TCU Human Resources at 817-257-7790 or email email@example.com for more information.