Ann Louden, February, 2014
- “The Giving Tree” by Shel Silverstein
- “Difficult Conversations: How to Talk about What Matters Most” by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton and Sheila Heen
- “How Doctors Think” by Jerome Groopman
- “The Gifts of Imperfection” by Brene Brown
- “Promise Me” by Nancy Brinker
Chris Sawyer, March 2014
- “The Right Stuff” by Tom Wolfe
- “The Active Life: A Spirituality of Work, Creativity, and Caring” by Parker Palmer
- “Young Men and Fire” by Norman Maclean
- “Beyond Pleasure and Pain” by E. Tory Higgins
- “Inferno” by Dan Brown
Aisha Torrey-Sawyer, April 2014
- “’Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?’ and Other Conversations About Race” by Beverly Daniel Tatum
- “Searching for Sarah Rector: The Richest Black Girl in America” by Tonya Bolden
- “Leading with Soul” by Lee Bolman & Terrence Deal
- “The Kitchen House” by Kathleen Grissom
- “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni
Todd Kerstetter, May 2014
- Discussed his book “God’s Country, Uncle Sam’s Land” by Todd Kerstetter
Dave Cozzen, July 2014
- Son of the Morning Star: Custer and the Little Bighorn, by Evan S. Connell.
- Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth and Happiness, by Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein.
- After the Ecstasy, the Laundry: How the Heart Grows Wise on the Spiritual Path, by Jack Kornfield.
- The Stand by Stephen King.
- There’s Treasure Everywhere: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection, by Bill Watterson.
- The Parents We Mean To Be: How well-intentioned adults undermine children’s moral and emotional development, by Richard Weissbourd.