Direct Deposit @ TCU
It’s free, simple and required
Here’s how to get started:
1. Log in to my.tcu.edu using your network access login and click “Employee Center”
2. Navigate to the “Payroll Information” area and select the “Direct Deposit” link
3. Follow the prompts to input information for your selected bank account(s) for direct deposit
4. Sit back and relax knowing that your paychecks will now arrive electronically
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 817-257-7790.
NOTE: By enrolling into direct deposit, you are authorizing TCU to deposit your pay directly into your Checking/Savings account(s) and the depository named to credit your account. By electronically enrolling for TCU Direct Deposit, you have authorized TCU to initiate the necessary debit entries and adjustments if funds to which you are not entitled are deposited your account.
Tell the bank you are a TCU employee as they will have incentives for you!
Bank of America www.bankofamerica.com
Educational Employees Credit Union www.eecu.org
Texas Bank www.texbank.com
Legacy Texas Bank www.legacytexasbank.com
The list above is not a complete list of available banks and credit unions. TCU does not endorse or recommend any specific bank or credit union.
Student Employee Payroll Information
During the fall and spring semesters, student employees who work on campus are exempt from FICA taxes on wages earned. However, during the summer term, student employees maybe subject to FICA taxes – depending on a student’s enrollment status during the summer. Summer Student Employee FICA Status Verification details how a student employee’s FICA status is determined during the summer.
Payroll Contact Information
* Federal regulations prohibit requiring students to receive Title IV funds via Direct Deposit, however it is strongly suggested for all students to utilize direct deposit if they are paid through Payroll.