Human Resources is excited to announce the launch of the 2021 Staff Performance & Success Program in PageUp Performance as we continue with our transformation from paper- to cloud-based processes and services. The most recent addition is transitioning from an annual performance evaluation to a continuous feedback model that allows for real-time/anytime feedback between employees and their managers.
TCU’s staff performance management philosophy is based on the understanding that regular, meaningful conversations between managers and individual contributors lead to better results and higher engagement for everyone. All staff employees are encouraged to meet with their managers during the year to discuss their work priorities, performance, and professional development needs and aspirations. Employees will be prompted through PageUp Performance to schedule and structure these meetings periodically to communicate throughout the year rather than a one-time annual evaluation meeting.
Key Dates for the 2021 Staff Performance & Success Program:
- Goal Setting & Planning: March 15
- Goal Check-ins & Feedback: May 31 & August 30
- Self-Evaluation: November 1
- Manager Rating & Meeting: November 29
- 2021 Performance Evaluation Cycle Closing: January 31, 2022
- 2021 Staff Performance & Success Program Overview | Resumen del Programa de éxito y desempeño para el personal de 2021
- Staff Performance & Success Program User Guide
- VIA Lead On Strategic Plan Goals | Vision de TCU en accion Lideren
- Effective Goal Setting – SMART Goals | Estableciendo metas eficazmente – metas “SMART” (inteligentes)
- Goal Setting and Planning Best Practices | Establecimiento de metas y planificación para mejores prácticas
- Successful Goal Setting Dialogue | Diálogo exitoso sobre el establecimiento de metas
- SMART Goal Setting Template | Patrón para establecimiento de metas “SMART” (inteligentes) plantilla
- Feedback Examples